Wednesday, February 15, 2012

New video - How to knit bobbles without turning the work

Tonight, I'll be teaching at the DKC's skills exchange evening. Since most of my readers won't be attending, here's a video presentation on my topic: Knitting bobbles without turning the work. The link is at the bottom of this post. The video includes several techniques for increasing and decreasing the stitches of a bobble. There are two methods for creating bobbles without turning the work, as well as a number of extra tips for successful bobbles.

I also have some exciting news to share from the Patternfish newsletter this month. I have 2 of the top selling patterns. My Prudence Crowley vest is the number 1 vest and Evelyn Howard made it into the top ten in the shawl category. The reason I'm so excited...just look at the other designers represented.  Even better my friend Deb Gemmell of Cabin Fever also is in several categories and she and I are currently collaborating on a plus size collection.


1 comment: