Friday, January 11, 2013

Sweater Recipe

Sweater Recipe



If you are like me, when you finish a hand knitted garment, you want to wear it everywhere. Many of us wear our clothes in one way only, always paired with the same items. Fashion consultants talk about how to develop wardrobe capsules and recipes.  I've posted a flexible recipe above that works for me. I hope it will give you some ideas as well. 
The cardigan is classic, it has a cable design. You can dress it up or or dress it down. Choose your footwear from the first row. and start by following the line down vertically. You have an outfit. Take note that the items are basic, simple ones that many of us already wear. They can be interchanged between the vertical lines. The only limitation is the length of the hems on the pants, they may determine your footwear by heel height. I choose black, white and denim. I could easily substitute in grey flannel trousers, a denim skirt or khaki pants. I could change the loafers to ballet flats or converse sneakers. Add jewellery that suits you and you are ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment