Thursday, August 29, 2013

Discount on Craftsy – Handknit Garment Design with Shirley Paden




I'm a huge fan of Shirley Paden's work. I interviewed her here on my blog sometime ago. I got to meet her at the teacher's party at Vogue Live and she is not only talented but a lovely person as well. Meeting her was one of the highlights of being there.

Shirley has very kindly sent me a discount link to her Craftsy class. It's good until  Sept. 2 for a 50% discount. So don't hesitate. Once you buy the class my understanding is that you can take it at you own convenience.




Also, now through labor day (September 2nd), Craftsy is running a class give away.  Anyone can enter to win the "Handknit Garment Design" class free by clicking on the following link: <http://craftsy.com/ext/shirleypaden_giveaway>.  The winner will be announced the day after Labor Day.   

No comments:

Post a Comment