Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Some Things are only Funny to Knitters

Every once in a while I will look up from my knitting and discover my husband doing some very bizarre things in an attempt to get my attention. Occasionally he calls out "earth to honey bunny" in the voice of a NASA mission ground controller. On other occasions I've looked up to see he is waving his arms around or has put the movie we were watching on pause, while waiting impatiently to see how long it will take for me to notice. He doesn't get how I can get so involved in my knitting.

http://blog.lionbrand.com/2014/04/19/introducing-out-of-the-loop-a-new-lion-brand-yarn-comic-created-by-todd-clark/

When I saw this comic on the Lion Brand blog I thought humm... maybe I should get him to tape a yarn label to his forehead?



1 comment: